Are you trying to find SSA Offices in Webster, Minnesota? Social Security Offices can offer assistance to you with numerous tasks.
There are several SSA Offices in Webster, MN. Social Security Offices in Webster, MN can aid with:
- Apply for Social Security Retirement Benefits (SSA)) in Minnesota
- Application Process for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Minnesota
- Application Process for Social Security Disability (SSDI) in Minnesota
- Application Process for Medicare in Minnesota
- Confirm Status of Application
- Appeal a Decision
- Receive Documents
- Request a New Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Minnesota
- Modify Full Name on Medicare Card in Minnesota
- Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
City fact: The resident population of Webster, MN increased over 5 years by 2.55% to 1,813 people.