Are you searching for Social Security Offices in Uvalde, Texas? Social Security Offices will help you with a variety issues.
There’s a lot of Social Security Offices in Uvalde, TX. Social Security Offices in Uvalde, TX can offer assistance with:
- Application Process for Social Security Retirement Benefits (SSA)) in Texas
- Apply for SSI in Texas
- Apply for SSDI in Texas
- Apply for Medicare in Texas
- Receive Updates on Status of Application
- Appeal a Decision
- Print Required Forms
- Request a New or Replacement Social Security Card in Texas
- Correct Name on Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Texas
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
Did you know? The population of Uvalde, Texas increased over five years by 4.60% to 16,476 residents.