Searching for Social Security Offices in St Johnsbury, VT? SSA Offices can aid you with a variety issues.
There are several Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices in St Johnsbury, Vermont. Social Security Offices in St Johnsbury, VT can offer assistance with:
- Application Process for Social Security Retirement Benefits (SSA)) in Vermont
- Application Process for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Vermont
- Apply for Social Security Disability (SSDI) in Vermont
- Apply for Medicare in Vermont
- Check Status of Application
- File Appeals
- Obtain Necessary Forms
- Request a Replacement Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Vermont
- Change Full Name on Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Vermont
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
City info: The population number of St Johnsbury, VT decreased over past five years by -2.12% to 7,442 people.