Address: 215 Big Bend Ave, Riverton, WY 82501
Official SSA Website
Services Provided at Riverton, WY Social Security Office
The Social Security Office in Riverton, WY can help with the following:
- Apply for Social Security Retirement Benefits in Wyoming
- Apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Wyoming
- Apply for Social Security Disability (SSDI) in Wyoming
- Apply for Medicare in Wyoming
- Check Application Status
- Appeal a Decision
- Obtain Forms
- Obtain a New or Replacement Social Security Card in Wyoming
- Obtain a New or Replacement Medicare Card in Wyoming
- Change Name on Social Security Card
- Change Name on Medicare Card
Riverton, WY Social Security Office Best Practices
Please note that most of the services that are provided at the Riverton Social Security Office can be completed online. By going online you can save time and avoid lengthy trips to the SSA Office in Riverton, Wyoming. You can submit your application for benefits online and also check on the status of your online application. Another way to apply for benefits without going to your local office is by calling 1-800-772-1213 from 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday. Please only go to the Riverton Office if you absolutely must. Social Security Offices are often understaffed and really appreciate it if you only come in if you absolutely must.
Riverton, Wyoming Social Security Office Helpful Tips and Advice
- Schedule an Appointment at the Riverton SSA Office – Call 1-866-331-2198 during business hours and schedule your appointment. The Riverton Office representative will be able to set you up with an appointment. You will save a lot of time by scheduling an appointment instead of simply walking in unannounced.
- Don’t be late! – The Riverton, Wyoming Social Security Office has limited resources so please be punctual when you set an appointment. We urge all our visitors to attempt to take care of their needs online and over the phone if at all possible.
- Bring All Relevant Documentation – You can find what documents are needed for each scenario online. If you are still unsure, please call your Riverton office and confirm what documentation is required. You will save yourself a lot of time by being prepared. The following documents are typically required: social security card, birth certificate, residency documentation, income documentation, proof of citizenship or eligible noncitizen status.
Map of Riverton, WY Social Security Office Location
Directions to Riverton, WY Social Security Office
West on Main Street Past Smith’s Grocery and Maverick Station to the First Street to the North, Which is Big Bend. Go North on Big Bend to the Corner of Big Bend and West Park St. Parent Office is Do 877. * When Making an Appt Do Not Send Medical Forms . The Wyoming DDS Uses Its Own Supplemental Form. The Riverton Office Will Send Its Own Dib Forms. Video Service Delivery Available at the Lan Der Sr Center, for Appts See Calendar 4; Video Pe Service Available 10 to 3 Pm on Thursday.
Riverton, WY Social Security Office Hours:
9:00 AM 3:00 PM
9:00 AM 3:00 PM
Riverton, WY Social Security Office 2017 Holiday Closures