Searching for SSA Offices in Phillips, Wisconsin? Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices will assist you with a variety tasks.
There are various Social Security Offices in Phillips, Wisconsin. Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices in Phillips, WI will assist with matters such as:
- Apply for Social Security Retirement Benefits (SSA)) in Wisconsin
- Application Process for SSI in Wisconsin
- Application Process for Social Security Disability in Wisconsin
- Apply for Medicare in Wisconsin
- Receive Updates on Application Status
- File Appeals
- Print Documentation
- Request a Replacement Medicare Card in Wisconsin
- Edit Full Name on Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Wisconsin
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
Fun fact: The population number of Phillips, Wisconsin decreased over five years by -6.09% to 1,388 residents.