Are you trying to find Social Security Offices in Lakeland, MN? Social Security Offices can be of assistance to you with a variety tasks.
There are various Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices in Lakeland, Minnesota. SSA Offices in Lakeland, MN can aid with matters such as:
- Application Process for Social Security Retirement Benefits (SSA)) in Minnesota
- Apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Minnesota
- Apply for Social Security Disability in Minnesota
- Apply for Medicare in Minnesota
- Check Status of Application
- Appeal Decisions
- Obtain Documents
- Obtain a Replacement Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Minnesota
- Edit Name on Social Security and/or Medicare Cards in Minnesota
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
Interesting fact: The resident population of Lakeland, MN increased over past five years by 2.39% to 1,839 people.