Looking for Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices in Lakefield, Minnesota? Social Security Offices can be of assistance to you with many issues.
There are lots of SSA Offices in Lakefield, MN. Social Security Offices in Lakefield, MN will assist with matters such as:
- Apply for SSA Retirement Benefits) in Minnesota
- Application Process for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Minnesota
- Application Process for Social Security Disability in Minnesota
- Apply for Medicare in Minnesota
- Confirm Status of Application
- Appeal Decisions
- Obtain Required Forms
- Request a New or Replacement Social Security Card in Minnesota
- Change Full Name on Medicare Card in Minnesota
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
Fun fact: The resident population of Lakefield, MN decreased over past five years by -2.24% to 1,656 people.