Trying to find SSA Offices in Georgetown, South Carolina? Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices will assist you with many issues that you may be facing.
There are several SSA Offices in Georgetown, SC. Social Security Offices in Georgetown, SC can aid with issues such as:
- Apply for SSA Retirement Benefits) in South Carolina
- Application Process for Supplemental Security Income in South Carolina
- Apply for SSDI in South Carolina
- Apply for Medicare in South Carolina
- Receive Updates on Application Status
- Appeal a Decision
- Print Forms
- Request a New Medicare Card in South Carolina
- Fix Name on Social Security Card in South Carolina
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
Relevant info: The population number of Georgetown, South Carolina decreased over the past 5 years by -1.10% to 9,062 people.