Looking for Social Security Offices in Franklin, Vermont? Social Security Offices will assist you with many issues that you are facing.
There are many Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices in Franklin, VT. Social Security Administration (SSA) Offices in Franklin, VT will help with issues such as:
- Apply for Social Security Retirement Benefits (SSA)) in Vermont
- Application Process for Supplemental Security Income in Vermont
- Apply for Social Security Disability in Vermont
- Application Process for Medicare in Vermont
- Receive Updates on Status of Application
- Appeal Decisions
- Print Required Forms
- Obtain a Replacement Social Security Card in Vermont
- Correct Full Name on Social Security Card in Vermont
- Social Security Offices are short staffed so please attempt do take care of your issues online and over the phone before visiting
Did you know? The population number of Franklin, VT increased over 5 years by 1.14% to 1,421 people.